Terms and Conditions
show contact information show imprint
- Registration includes: name badge, delegate kit & the material of the symposium, admission to all scientific sessions, welcome reception, and coffee breaks.
- The student fee includes the same services and amenities as those of the other participants. Students are requested to submit a copy of their valid student ID after their registration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: ESOR 2015 Student Registration.
- Conference Excursion as well as Conference Dinner can be booked separately and require an additional fee of EUR 50,- each.
- The accompanying persons' fee includes the welcome reception and the conference excursion.
- Accomodation and travel are NOT included in the registration process. Reservations and payments regarding travel and accomodation should be made individually. For more information please see our accomodation and travel information pages on this website.
- The ESOR2015 conference office will not accept telephone reservations.
- Registration must be done filling the online registration form.
- One form per person.
- You will receive a registration confirmation after completing the form, if you do not receive it please contact email@example.com.
Early Bird Registration
- Discount registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early bird registration (June 30, 2015)
- Otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the regular one.
- If registration category student is selected, please provide proof of this category (e.g. send a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration fee for regular participants.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start.
If applicaple, bank fees have to be paid by the participants.
- You will receive an invoice after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made in Euros (EUR), please find as follows the available payment methods:
You will be redirected to the Paypal website.
Detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until 15 days before the beginning of the Conference.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations or changes must be sent to ESOR 2015 conference office in writing
(fax or email: email@example.com / +49 431 8801558).
- Any change of name will be dealt with as a cancellation and a new registration.
- Cancellations received up to June 30: deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received from July 1 to July 30, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after July 30, or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.
- Reimbursements, if applicable, will be processed right after the Conference.